We all have our favourite beauty products so I thought I'd give you a run down on mine :
1. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk: I, myself hate moisturisers that make me feel sticky and feel like they haven't dried. If you also hate that about moisturisers that feel like that this is the one for you. Along with leaving your body smooth and fresh it smells amazing and that makes this product 100% more appealing. Soap & Glory have never let me down and this product keeps them high in my books.
2. Tangle Teezers: Now these brushes are a big hype at the moment and can see why! I don't tend to brush my hair everyday as it goes frizzy and brushes away my curls, and because of this my hair 10 times knottier. With this brush it's much easier to handle the knots as it gently glides through them instead of pulling at them like normal brushes. I honestly think I would be lost without it! It makes brushing my hair hair less of a task.
3. Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream: My skin had been looking down in the dumps for awhile and I needed something cheap and cheerful to pick it back up. I found this and feel like I've found a new best friend. I pop it on every morning before my make-up and it's so refreshing. This cream is light on the skin and doesn't smell to strong. My skin now looks happier and feels so much smoother. If anyone is on a budget this is something I highly recommend.
4. Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara: As I said before Soap and Glory have never let me down and the same goes for this mascara. Eyelashes are never left clumpy and the eye is suddenly brighter. They look thicker and have plenty of volume. If you haven't tried this yet it's a must.
5. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: I have never loved a foundation as much as I love this! This is definitely one of those 'does exactly what it says on the tin' (well bottle) products. Whenever my skin looks tired and restless I slap some of this foundation on and I suddenly look much more awake and refreshed. I also feel I can never find a foundation that suits my skin colour as I am so pale but the 'ivory' shade of this rimmel product works wonders.