I thought I would share some of my favourite perfumes with you today. Even though I am terrible at describing scents I still thought I would show you which ones I love and some I repurchase.
So lets get to it.
1. Daisy - Marc Jacobs: The first time I got a sniff of this was when my mam came home with it awhile ago. It was one of those perfumes that at first I didn't think was that great but literally the more my mam wore it, the more I loved it. Then suddenly everyone was buying it so it must be good!
2. Alien - Thierry Mugler: This perfume was featured in my empties post and I haven't gotten a new one since because I can't afford it just yet. I am seriously addicted to this perfume. Usually I get it for my birthday or christmas because it's not exactly the cheapest perfume but it is my favourite. I have repurchased this so many times and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. If you have never heard of this one you should definitely try it out the next time you're are near fragrances.
3. 2 - Ralph Lauren: I don't own this perfume myself but my sister recently purchased it and every time she's down I tend to rob a bit on her. (Sorry Sara) For me this is such a lovely perfume and kind of gives off a summery scent to it but it is a lot stronger than other perfumes so if you're not a fan of the strong smell I wouldn't go for this.
4. Touch of Pink - Lacoste: From what I remember this was one of the first perfumes I got. I loved it so much but never repurchased it as I was young and wanted to try some other ones before I stuck to a certain one. Before doing this post I actually forgot about this one but I am strongly considering repurchasing it as it's just so nice.
5. CK One Shock - Calvin Klein: I ran out of perfume one day and needed something small and cheap so when looking at the sale perfumes I came across a bottle of this. I quickly picked it up and fell in love. The smell is much softer than some perfumes but this is what I loved about it. It's perfect for if you only like something light and not overpowering.
So those are all my favourite fragrances and if you looked at this post because you thought you'd find out about their scents I am sorry, but I just cannot describes scents. I am terrible at it. Other than that I hope you enjoyed finding out about some of my favourite perfumes.