Sunday 29 December 2013

New Years Resolutions


 'New Year, New You.' This is a saying that goes around almost constantly this time of year. People thinking of things they are going to do to better themselves and things to work towards. 

I usually say I'm going to do something but almost forget about it by January 2nd and never think of it again. This year I am picking things that I want to stick to and hopefully will. I'm going to share with you the things I will be working on. I can also look back at this post in the future to see how they are going! 

  • Take more pictures: Pictures are one of the best ways to look back at memories and remember the times you wanted to capture. 2013 wasn't my best year for taking pictures but this year I plan on taking a lot more to look back on and remember my year.  

  • Drink more water: I am terrible at drinking water. I rarely feel thirsty and because of this I never go for water. I usually take the unhealthy fizzy drink route. This year I plan on making a change and drink a lot more than I do now. 

  • Be in the moment: Ok so this may sound very 'tumblr' but it was the best way to put it. When I'm with friends or family I tend to whip out my phone to check what's happening online and why? I have no idea, just a force of habit. I plan on stopping this in the new year and actually be with my friends. There is plenty of time for checking social network sites when your not busy spending time with people. 

So those are some of the things I plan on doing this new year and I can't wait to see how it turns out. 
Have you thought about any resolutions you are going to try and keep?
 Till next time.



2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions, I'm going to be doing all three of these as well :) Happy New Year <3 I tagged you in the Get To Know Me tag by the way :) hope you do it! xx

    Emma www.glitterandwishes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :-) I'll do it as soon as I get a chance. :) xx

      Delete