Today I thought I'd do a small wishlist of beauty products that I have read/watched reviews on.
These are all products that in the future I hope to add to my makeup collection.
1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - This foundation is meant to leave your skin soft and give it a certain glow. This product is around €35, a bit pricey, but meant to be worth every penny.
2. Nars Laguna Bronzer - If you are in anyway a makeup junkie I am sure you have heard many people rant about this. This product is also meant to give you skin a glow (which clearly I am all about) and is good for giving skin a tanned looked. It was also Instyles 'best beauty buy' 2013. It is priced at around €30.
3. Mac Omega Eyeshadow - If you are one of those people, like me, who loves neutral shades this is apparently the go to one. Not only is it used as an eye-shadow but most use it as an eyebrow colour too. Priced at around €12.
4. Bourjois Little Round Pot #90 - I have been searching for a white eyeshadow that would stand out for quiet awhile now. Whenever I get one it just blends in with my skin. Yesterday I was told about this one , which I hoping to get soon and fingers crossed it works. Priced at around €8.00.
5. Essie Mint Candy Apple - I am such a nail varnish junkie. I just love colours on my nails and from what I hear Essie is one of the best. From what I have read this certain brand it meant to last longer and appear brighter. These price at €9.99.
6. Revlon Lip butters - I have heard everyone under the sun ranting and raving about these certain lipsticks. The most attractive thing about these is that while wearing it, it moisturies your lips as well. This is one product I am very excited to buy. (Even if it won't be for awhile!) Priced at around €9
Is there any products you are dying to get your hands on?