What You will need:
- 250g White Cooking Chocolate
- 75g Butter
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150g Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 125g Raspberries
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Boil kettle and place water into sauce pan. Use 175g of white chocolate, put in bowl and place over saucepan to let the chocolate melt.
- Whisk together the butter and sugar until it has a fluffy look about it. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and whisk together, then stir in the melted hot chocolate.
- Fold in the flour and salt and when this is completed cut up the remaining pieces of chocolate and add in white the raspberries. Mix together and your mixture is complete.
- Grease some baking paper and put around a square cake tin. Move mixture from your mixing bowl to the tin and put in the oven for 30 -35 minutes.
If you decide to make these let me know in the comments.
Till next time
*This recipe comes from a cookbook called 'Cookbook for Girls' but has been put into my own words*