Wednesday 5 February 2014

River Island Most Wanted



Hey Guys, 

Recently I was in River Island and spotted so many nice things. With Spring returning, colours are also popping back up  into shops. I have seen a lot of light pinks and Corals around which I am loving as there is so many ways to mix and match the colours. 

Here are some of my favourites that are available from a River Island close to you or online. 
Blazer - €65
Necklace - €20
Bag - €37
Skirt - €33
Shoes - €75
Purse - €20

What do you guys think of the light pink/ coral colours? 

 


5 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and the necklace, all I need now is a baby blue collared top :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, a baby blue top would look so nice. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the blazer, skirt and necklace! They have great stock in at the moment, there's a pair of crystal pumps I have my eye on too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they really do don't they? Hope you get them. :) x

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love these colours, River Island always gets it so right

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete