Tuesday 2 July 2013

Style Icon - Mollie King

Hey Guys, 

Did you ever see a celebrity and just automatically think 'I want their wardrobe.'?
For me this person is Mollie King. 

I was never a huge fan but after watching the band's reality show Chasing the Saturdays, I instantly fell in love. 







If you are in a girl group that is in the public eye a lot, there's no denying that you're going to have a good sense of style. One reason I think Mollie has the best style is because she wears affordable outfits. 
Most clothes you see her in can be picked up from most shops such as Zara, H&M and so on. 

Another thing I love is that she doesn't complicate an outfit. She doesn't go over the top, just uses a simple bag or belt to make what she is wearing that bit better.

Any girl of any age can wear what she wears and I feel this works as The Saturdays fan base goes from all ages. 

Is there any Celebrity styles you are loving at the moment?

Also don't forget to vote for my blog in the OOHLALA Blog Awards if you enjoy reading it. 



2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! - http://coffeeandcosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html :D

    Jess // coffee and cosmetics xo

    ReplyDelete