Wednesday 6 August 2014

Pearl Maria's Christening - 03-08-2014

Hey guys, 

So this Bank Holiday Weekend me and my family hiked up to Cork to see the new addition to our family be christened. 
It was such an exciting day as we haven't had a little baby in the family for 11 years! 

The day was such a great one and the whole family was in such a great mood. Pearl was such a little cutie and she couldn't have looked anymore beautiful. 

Family events mean so much to me as it's always such good fun when we get together and the christening was no exception. 

Congrats to my Uncle and Aunt for having such a precious little girl.

For my outfit I didn't want anything to out there. Just something a little classy. I was in River Island when I spotted the perfect dress. 



Dress - River Island
Shoes - New Look

Once I saw this dress I knew it had to be mine so there was no stopping me from going to the counter to purchase it. 

The day was filled with lots of food and plenty of laughs and I hope the rest of my family enjoyed it just as much as me. 

Heres a few more snaps from the day 







No comments:

Post a Comment