Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stuck in a rut....

Do you ever just get in one of those moods and you just don't know how to shake it off? That's exactly how I'm feeling at the minute. Sometimes it's just one of those things that lasts for a few hours but other times its a little bit more than that.











At the minute I'm not sure where I'm going or what I'm doing. Seeing everyone around you moving up in the world and you still stuck where you started quiet awhile ago is hard. Don't get me wrong it is so so amazing to see everyone you love going places and I don't mean to sound anyway selfish but it also make you wonder what's out there for you and where are you going wrong?

I haven't written on my blog in over a year but sometimes you just need to write how your feeling down and let it out. I know this feeling isn't going to be around forever
                                     
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment