Friday 1 November 2013

Everyday Work Makeup


Hey Guys, 

Getting up early and trying to look presentable for work is one of the toughest things. The effort is just to much, but it's either that or scare half the customers away. My attempt is literally keep everything to a minimum.

Throw on a bit of foundation. I use Revlon's Colourstay as it gives great coverages and stays on all day so there is no need to worry about it coming off, then Rimmel's hide the blemish concealer to hide those oh so obvious dark circles. To make sure it holds I use Rimmel's stay matte powder. Ta-da face done!

Eyes are literally the quickest job. They don't even take me five minutes. Some eyeliner, (Collections extreme liner) Mascara, (Fearne Cottons Midnight Lashes) and brows, ( Benefits big beautiful eyes darkest shade) with clear mascara so there are no fly away hairs.

For work I don't think there is a need for a heap of makeup unless you work somewhere where it is essential, or unless you prefer too. If my morning wasn't so rushed and I didn't prefer those extra minutes in bed, my makeup would probably look that little bit nicer but for now it's just a simple dust of items onto the face.

(P.s. I promise I'm going to get back on track with blogging. With work and having blogging block I just haven't wanted to sit down and write.) 




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! My attitude to make up in the morning is pretty much the same as yours haha.

    Lauren xx | Lauren J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love. :) Haha it's just so much effort in the morning!

      Delete