Thursday 27 June 2013

OohLaLa Blog Awards 2013


Hey Guys, 

This post is a very exciting one for me as an absolutely brilliant new Irish magazine called OohLaLa are hosting their very own blog awards. I got told about this through a friend and even though I only have a small blog I thought I'd enter it. Yesterday I got an email explaining that voting has started. 

It would mean so much to me if anyone who enjoys reading my blog could vote for me. It's something new and exciting and ever since I wrote my first post I have become addicted to blogging. 

To vote all you have to do is click the following link and use my blog URL to vote. 
The link is http://www.oohlalamagazine.ie/blog-awards/ and simply enter my URL and vote for best newcomer/best beauty blog or maybe both if you're feeling that tad bit generous. 

It will only take a few seconds of your time and don't forget to include your name and email when voting. 



2 comments: