Monday 17 June 2013

My Current Hair Products


Hey guys, 
It's been a few days since I wrote a post. Sorry about that but my weekend was super busy. (for once!) 

Looking after your hair should be one thing everyone does. No matter who you are, you want soft, silky and utterly beautiful locks. 
This are some of the products I use in my hair at the minute to tame my mane! 

1. Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Shampoo & Conditioner - After using this my hair always feel super soft and I'm not going to lie, its well needed considering how dry the ends of my hair are. It also has to most amazing smell using red raspberries as its main scent. This shampoo and conditioner mainly focuses on split ends , so if yours are looking a bit worse for wear, this is one of the many you can try.

2. V05 Heat Protection Spray - This is just your average protection spray. I tend to use straighteners quite a bit so using something that keeps from destroying my hair even more is essential. This certain one protect hair up to 230 degrees. (which I would not recommend as its way to high!) I'm not 100% sure if it's better than other protection sprays but it's better than not protecting your hair at all. 

3. V05 Plump it Up Weightless Mousse - The reason I picked this one was because it leaves hair not feeling or looking like a mousse was used. One thing I hate about mousses is when hair is left looking hard. This mousse also has heat defence which is a plus. I use this on wet hair and work it through the roots and ends to give my hair more volume. I do like this certain brand so if anyone is looking for a new mousse this one works perfectly. 

4. John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum - I received this handy little thing in my June GlossyBox. As a girl with curly, dry hair something to de-frizz my hair is something that is key in my hair care products. I can't say much about it as I haven't had it very long but I am loving it so far. 

5. Caudalíe Divine Oil - This has appeared in other posts but it is something that I am now addicted to. It goes on the ends of my hair after washing it to make sure they are restored back to their natural beauty. (Did I just say that?) It works wonders and my hair is already starting to feel healthier. Any person who's hair needs some kind of pick me up should certainly try this out. 

That is pretty much everything that works its way into my haircare kit. If there is any products you are loving be sure to let me know. 





No comments:

Post a Comment