Sunday 30 June 2013

NOTD - Girly Pink


Hey guys, 

It's sort of an uninteresting day today. Myself, my sisters and my mam popped into town earlier for coffee and a mooch around some shops the came home. My hayfever has been acting up so badly the last few days and today it is definitely the worst it has ever been. 

Since nothing exciting is going on I just thought I'd show you what I'm wearing on my nails. 


The main colour I am wearing is a baby pink. I think Tanya Burr was wearing this in her latest video and I instantly fell in love. Knowing my nail varnish collection didn't have a colour like this I went rummaging through my younger sisters. I came across a colour pretty similar to it and thought I'd give it go. Since it's probably an incredibly cheap brand I don't expect it to last very long, but the colour is just so pretty that I couldn't resist. On top of one of the finished nails I put a sparkly top coat over it to add something different to them. 

I am most definitely going to search for a drugstore version of this to add to my collection as I am loving the colour so much. 

Also if you enjoy reading my blog please vote for it in the OOHLALA Blog awards. 
Click the following link to vote. 

Google Reader is going tomorrow so make sure you are following on bloglovin if you want to be up to date on my posts. Link below.





2 comments:

  1. Ahh the pink polish is so gorgeous! <3 I definitely need to try find it! Great manicure lovely! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it? :) Thanks so much. :) x

      Delete