Friday 1 January 2016

Blank Canvas Master Series Palette One

Hey Guys,

First I'd like to start of by saying Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2016 already. Time flies when your having fun eh?

For the first post of 2016 I'm going to be raving about Blank Canvas's Master Series Palette. When I opened this first all I could notice was how beautiful both the packaging and the colours were. Within the palette there is 12 colours starting with a pale cream called lily and ending with a deep brown/purple shade called corruption.


Along with the 12 shades you also get a doubled sided eye-shadow brush. I adore getting brushes and little treats when getting palettes and other beauty bits because it really adds to the product. One side of the brush is a flat end (E40) which is great for getting colours to stick to the eyelids while the tapered end (E41) is great for blending the colours seamlessly together. 


The quality of these colours are amazing as they are so pigmented when applied and blend so easily with very minimum fallout. If warm/cool colours are for you then this palette is right up your street. 


The palette works out at around €34.95 and can be purchased from Blank Canvas or Cloud 10 beauty. 

Have you tried the Master Series Palette One? 
Let me know in the comments below. 


Speak Soon
Tanyia x









No comments:

Post a Comment