Monday 18 January 2016

Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

Hi Guys ,

Having a Dad that's a hairdresser can come in handy sometimes especially when it comes to getting some great shampoos at a great price. Lately I have been using the Moroccan Oil Shampoo and conditioner and instantly fell in love. As soon as I used it my hair was super soft and could tell it would work out well with damaged hair.


This pair is good for repairing and rescuing damaged hair which is perfect for myself as my hair is naturally dry and getting highlights every six weeks doesn't help. (whoops) 


Both the shampoo and Conditioner are packed with Argan oil as well as keratin which makes hair look instantly shiny and less dry. If you have coloured hair and get worried about shampoos washing that out, you don't need to worry as both are colour safe making it great for most hair types. 


For the best results you should add their Moroccan Oil treatment as well as their repair hair mask. I haven't used those products myself but let me know if you have down below. 

The smell of these are so fresh and last for so long. Hair feels fresh for so long and you can see the best results with continued use. 

Have you used any of Moroccan Oil's products?

Speak Soon
Tanyia x 



No comments:

Post a Comment