Monday 4 January 2016

The Beauty Deli Make up Brushes

Hi Guys,

Recently when flicking through Marissa Carters Snapchat I heard her talking about The Beauty Deli. She was using one of there flawless foundation brushes and of course I had to check it out.

So The Beauty Deli are an Irish company which deal with beauty and make up essentials. They range from makeup brushes, pamper products palettes and many more. I made a couple of purchases and received them so quickly which even I was surprised at.

My Purchases:

Contour Brush 



This brush is perfect for getting that defined line under your cheek bone. The brush itself is super soft and straight that it really brings out your contoured look. I know some people are not that interested in having the strong contour line so if you like this brush but want to make it less sharp just blend it out with a powder brush



Flawless Foundation Brush









To be fair I was mostly interested in this product just because it looks so different than any brushes I have used before. This brush is perfect if you are into using cream contours as it really blends all the colours together making your skin look as flawless as ever. I find it is also good for blending in concealers under the eyes as the brush is small enough to reach the full area.



Flat Head Kabuki Brush


Out of all the brushes I purchased this is by far my favourite and the one I was most excited about. This brush is perfect for buffing foundation into the skin giving it a super flawless finish. The brush is oh so soft and because of its flat head is great for giving that full coverage look.


If you are thinking of making a purchase or interested to see what other products The Beauty Deli have you can like visit their website or like them on facebook

 Have you purchased anything from The Beauty Deli? 
Let me know in the comments. 

Speak Soon
Tanyia x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment